VX1 FPV GOGGLE + Wireless On-board Camera
is on back order
VX1+ FPV FEATURES
- Removable lens that can be exchanged for custom magnifications.
- Width and angle adjustments for custom fit to your face.
- Comfortable soft foam exterior that allows for flat storage and easy transportation.
- Head Worn and Tri-Pod Mount options.
- 700TVL 1/3'' CMOS sensor Camera, low light performance rivals CCD.
- Compatible with most 250mm Multi Rotor frames.
- Image settings have been FPV tuned through hours of flight testing to ensure great performance in challenging lighting conditions (no problem to fly in low afternoon sunlight).
- Low power and light weight makes this camera the perfect choice for smaller RC aircraft.
VX1 FPV Headset Includes:
(1) VX1 Headset
(1) VueXL 4.3 LCD Rx 5.8 Ghz
(1) VueXL 3 Point Strap
(1) Storage Bag
SPECS FOR LCD
Screen Size: 4.3 inch
Battery life: 7 hours
Charging: supports USB charge
Frequency: 48 frequency, compatible with most 5.8G transmitter in the market
(DJI, UIT, FatShark, Aomway, Boscam)
SMA Connector Type: RP-SMA
Antenna: 5.8ghz +5db Linear Polarized
Mounting: VX1 Goggle mount or 1/4-20 Tiltable tripod mount
FPV Camera Specs:
Lens: 2.6mm IR coated
FOV: 127°diagonal 110°horizontal (ideal for fixed camera)
Power Supply: 3.6-5.5V(powered by image transmission)
Type:PAL / NTSC (free switch)
Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
Operating temperature: -20° C - 70° C
Camera Size: 32 X 32 X 23.5mm
Lens Size(Length x Diameter): 15.3mm X 14mm
Usage:Compatible with general 5.8G transmitter
Specification of Video Transmitter:
Modulation Mode: FM
Supported Video Format: NTSC/PAL
Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Output Signal Strength: 23~24dBm.
Output Power: 200mW
Operating Channel: 32CH
Operating Voltage: 7V - 24V
Operating Current: 190mA
Operating Temperature: -10~85
Video Band Width: 0~8.0 MHz
Video Input Level: 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
Audio Input Level: 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
Sound Carrier: 6.5MHz
Antenna Connector: RP-SMA male
Size: 38mm x 22.5mm x 6mm
Weight: 6g(without antenna)
Transmitter frequency: 5645-5945MHz with 200mW power output
Transmitting distance > ~1500m (open area)
Payment will be processed in full upon order placement.